Sunday 23 December 2012

haul | cotton on

a 2013 buffalo diary, studded collar dress and retro hedphones
Hi everyone! Sorry it has been a while since I have last posted, it has been a crazy week. I had received my final high school results this week and I must say it was an extremely traumatic week. After making us students wait for a month for our results, we have wait to wait another month to wait for any university offers. It is definitely nerve racking. So in order to 'recover' from this traumatic week, I just went on a quick shopping trip. I always say, "retail therapy is definitely more cheaper than a therapist". I made a quick stop to Cotton On. They always have good sales and even better ones in the holiday season. The first thing I saw was this white collared dress and it was only ten dollars. Knowing me, I can't resist a good bargain.

details: studded collar
details: the diary for the highly organised
I also picked up a 2013 diary because university is going to be crazy during first year. I'm going to have get used to new surroundings after being in the same high school for six years. Hopefully this diary is going to help me stay on track. The headphnes on the otherhand was an impulse buy. It had some sort of retro look to them and at five dollars, I had to get them. For a quick shopping trip, I would call it a success.

6 comments:

  1. Love this post! Also that dress is gorgeous and there is nothing I love more than a new journal and a new year.
    xo
    Olivia
    http://www.wanderlust-and-such.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia! A new journal is exactly what I needed to afresh in the new year.

      Delete
  2. that dress is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! Definitely wearing it sometime in the future :)

      Delete
  3. Nice journal and dress, I Love both of them.. :)

    http://ristlicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete