Wednesday 27 March 2013

outfit | monochrome x leather shorts

Cotton On Top, Leather Shorts from eBay, Rubi Shoes Heeled Sandals, Colette by Colette Hayman Bag, Forever 21 Sunglasses, Bracelets from Equip and eBay
Yes, I know. I have abandoned this blog for little over two weeks and it feels like years since I have updated the blog. I have been literally drowning in work for university and I am still learning on how to cope. It is a learning curve but hopefully I will get there. It is already nearing the end of March, yet it still feels like Summer is still here. However, that doesn't stop me from trying to incorporate some fall trends. These leather shorts which I found on eBay were such as great find for such a trendy, yet affordable piece. To keep it weather appropriate, I paired it with a lightweight shirt and a pair of block heel sandals - the epitome of comfort (for a pair of heels of course). I also kept it very monochromatic with some simple silver bracelets and my go-to bag.

my go-to bag, it can literally hold everything including my macbook
Hopefully I can get my life back into order so I start posting regularly again. I have also been thinking about what else I would like to see on my blog. Perhaps a new name for my blog might be in order - who knows? We'll just see what happens!



7 comments:

  1. Ahh, I love those shorts!! I live in sweat shorts when I'm lounging at home but I would never step out of the house in them. Definitely would if I had a leather pair though!

    XX FRESHFIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these shorts are definitely comfortable! they are definitely a great way to look put together without the pain of picking out an outfit or feeling uncomfortable.

      Delete
  2. Leather shorts! :)
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey pretty! Looking amazing as usual. Love the combo of sporty yet fierce. Need to get a pair of shorts like that. And the shoes are amazing as well.

    Hugs,

    Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting! these shorts are actually quite easy to find. if you just type 'leather shorts' in the search bar on ebay, you should find plenty of them on sale. also, they are really affordable.

      Delete
  4. LOOOOVE those leather shorts!

    xx
    Judy
    styledrummer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't even know where to begin; i LOVE/WANT everything
    www.lamodemm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete